Ever seen a car run with absolutely no gas? Yeah, me neither...
Has the past week been crazy? If you are a super busy person and your day is filled with meetings, greetings, activities, visitors, emails, texts, phone calls, etc, you probably should find time to decompress at some point. Even if you generally have things under control and remain calm, affording yourself the time to decompress shouldn't be overlooked.
Sometimes if you don't tend to yourself it can lead to burnout or even major illnesses. For these reason we wanted to share some healthy tips to keep yourself on track.
Methods to decompress.
- Inhale/Exhale. This is the number one go to. Breathe in, breathe out. Repeat as many times as you like or until your stress and anxiety starts to subside. This coolest part about this method is that it's FREE.
- Massages. It may be time for a nice rub down. Take a nice hot steamy shower. Get nice and clean, then give yourself a nice rub down using our Humble Savage all natural moisturizer. Better yet, get bae to do it! Take your time and tend to every tense bone in your body. Plus, you're going to smell amazing after this treat.
- Exercise. Health is wealth. Need I say more? When you look good you significantly increase your chances of feeling good.
- Sex. Yes, we said it! We don't see nothing wrong with a lil' bump and grind. Not only is it a good workout but it's also a major stress reliever. Set the mood with our candles. Our sexy scents are sure to give your love nest the vibe it needs.
- Meditate. Light a candle from our collection, sit somewhere quiet, close your eyes and focus on your breathing. Concentrate and focus on your breathing. Don't try to shift your thoughts. Just continue to try and focus. Go as long as you can and do this as often as you can. Thank us later.
- Disconnect. This is my favorite one. After my home is clean and smelling like my favorite ReBourne products, I like to shower and exfoliating using this amazing hawaiian noir salt scrub. After that I cut everything off and disappear for awhile. It works like a charm. Hope this helps.
As you know we devote our Sunday's to Self-care over at ReBourne. Disclaimer*** Everyday is important when it comes to your mental health so whatever day you need to tend to yourself please take it. Self-care is essential. #selfcaresunday