- Health is wealth: A vegan lifestyle is great for your health. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics states that, vegans are less likely to develop heart disease, cancer, diabetes, or high blood pressure than meat-eaters are. The nasty stuff in meat can slow you down and make you sick, such as cholesterol and saturated animal fat. Vegans get the nutrients the body needs such as plant protein, fiber, and minerals.
- Meat is nasty: Meat is often contaminated with feces, blood, and other bodily fluids—all of which make animal products the top source of food poisoning in the United States. Scientists at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health tested supermarket chicken flesh and found that 96 percent of Tyson chicken was contaminated with campylobacter, a dangerous bacterium that causes 2.4 million cases of food poisoning each year, resulting in diarrhea, cramping, abdominal pain, and fever.
- World hunger: Eating meat doesn’t just hurt animals—it hurts people, too. It takes tons of crops and water to raise farmed animals. In fact, it takes up to 13 pounds of grain to produce just 1 pound of animal flesh! All that plant food could be used much more efficiently if it were fed directly to people. The more people who go vegan, the better able we’ll be to feed the hungry.
- Save the planet: Meat is not green. Consuming meat is actually one of the worst things that you can do for the Earth. It is wasteful and causes enormous amounts of pollution, and the meat industry is also one of the biggest causes of climate change. Adopting a vegan diet is more effective than switching to a “greener” car in the fight against climate change.
- Vegans are hotter: Vegans tend to be thinner than meat-eaters and have more energy, which is perfect for late-night romps with your special someone. (Guys: The cholesterol and saturated animal fat found in meat, eggs, and dairy products don’t just clog the arteries to your heart. Over time, they impede blood flow to other vital organs as well.) Plus, what’s sexier than someone who is not only mega-hot but also compassionate?
buy tadalafil us https://elitadalafill.com/ tadalafil
sildenafil 1 cream https://eunicesildenafilcitrate.com/ how much is sildenafil in canada
Anyone who has it will know why. 카지노사이트
What is the yo-yo phenomenon?. 바카라사이트
Cialis Online Pharmacy Cosylolo cialis generic biskGrix newspaper coupon for free cialis